The online automatic soldering machine Luo iron head is the vanguard, the core component. His status is directly related to the quality of our work. Now I will share it. How do we protect it?
① Choose an appropriate temperature. Excessively high temperature will weaken the function of the soldering iron tip, accelerate its oxidation, and shorten the service life relatively. It is recommended that the temperature should not be too high (about 260 °) during heating. Cover the soldering iron tip with tin in order to remove the oxides on it. When it can work, try to use a lower temperature as much as possible. The lower temperature can also be fully soldered, and it can separately protect the temperature-sensitive components. Generally recommended temperature is 350 ~ 380 degrees. Small solder joints below 1.5mm 350 ~ 360 degrees, large solder joints above 2.5mm 370 ~ 380 degrees
② When using a soldering iron head, be sure to first adjust the temperature of the soldering iron head to 220 degrees, allow the upper tin portion of the soldering iron head to eat enough tin, soak it in the tin for 5 minutes, then wipe it off on a cleaning sponge, and then adjust the soldering iron temperature 300 degrees, repeat the above procedure, adjust the temperature of the soldering iron to the required temperature for use. The purpose is to form a comprehensive protective film on the tin layer of the soldering iron tip to prevent it from being oxidized at high temperatures, which will cause heat transfer failure.
③ If the tin-plated part of the soldering iron tip contains black oxide, you can plate a new tin layer, and then wipe the soldering iron tip with a moist cleaning sponge. Repeat the cleaning process until the oxide is completely removed, and then apply a new tin layer. Clean the tip of the iron regularly.
④ If not in use, please turn off the power, wipe the soldering iron head on the cleaning sponge, and then apply a new layer of tin. Before using it again, wipe the soldering iron head on the cleaning sponge and apply a new tin.
⑤ When any of the following situations occur, the soldering iron tip should be replaced:
⑴When the iron tip is oxidized and the oxide cannot be removed by the above method.
边缘 The edges of the tip are incomplete and defective.
(3) Holes and perforations appear in the tip of the soldering iron.
Automatic soldering machine Luo iron head maintenance and use, have you learned? This is the core content of our soldering machine. Friends who do n’t remember to save it. In order to increase our sales, friends who order our Shenzhen Hongyuan equipment will have a company to prepare a carefully gifted package. Congratulations in advance Dear friends, Happy New Year!
- Comparison of lock screw machine
- Tips for Dispensing Machines
- Precautions for using the dispenser
- Dispenser knowledge introduction
- Reasons why the soldering iron tip of the soldering machine does not stick to tin
- Which industries are suitable for multi-axis automatic lock screw machine
- How to choose the wire of the automatic soldering machine?
- What are the characteristics of the soldering machine
- Factors affecting the service life of lock screw machine
- Automatic soldering machine soldering process and related information
- Use and selection of dispenser equipment
- How to debug online dispensers?
- Working characteristics of CCD vision spot solder paste machine
- Do you know the product advantages of desktop soldering machines?
- Development of Desktop Dispenser
- Working principle of CCD vision automatic lock screw machine